Tax Planning and Preparation
Experts in tax and financial management
Traditional tax ‘planning’ crunches numbers to illustrate ‘what-if’ scenarios based on future assumptions. It gives clients dry numbers, in more detail than they need or want. But clients don’t want numbers. Clients want savings.
Our tax coaching service quizzes clients on their families and homes, jobs, businesses, and investments, then recommends specific strategies and concepts for saving tax. We package those recommendations in plain English, to deliver the savings they really want.
Personalized Proactive Tax Strategy
The process starts with your personalized ProActive Tax Strategy. Here’s how it works:
- You start with a brief interview. We want to hear about where you are now, and where you want to be. We’ll ask a few easy questions about your current situation and from that determine the best Proactive Tax Strategy program for you.
- You’ll complete our brief Tax Questionnaire. This is where you tell us your financial, business and investment goals and where your money currently goes. We’ll need copies of your past tax return and a little information on each business entity (S Corporation, LLC, Limited Partnership, etc) that you currently have set up. It’s all in the Tax Questionnaire and we’re here to help you if you have more questions. The more information you give us, the better job we’ll do.
- We review your information and develops a comprehensive Proactive Tax Strategy. This process typically takes two weeks so we can research your best possible options. This is the stage where the cool things happen! In fact, the average savings for a taxpayer as a result of their Tax Strategy plan was over $14,000 per year!
- You’ll talk with your personal CPA Strategist to review the details of your plan and to get your feedback. Typically, this call lasts about an hour. It’s so packed with information, though, that we write up your customized strategy so you won’t miss a thing!
- You get a written strategy plan, along information on all available deductions, credits, loopholes, and strategies.
- About two weeks after the initial phone call, you can have a second follow-up phone call with your Strategist to cover the details of the first call again or to go through new questions you’ve uncovered.
A Fort Worth CPA firm like Marty McCutchen, CPA P.C. can end up saving you not only a vast amount of time and frustration but a great deal of money as well. Request a FREE initial consultation today.
Our tax planning and tax preparation services include:
- Preparing tax returns for businesses and individuals
- Tax planning and analysis
- Tax alternatives and ways to reduce your taxes
- Payroll tax
Take Control, Contact Us Today!
Call Marty McCutchen at 817-350-6719 to learn more about our year-round services.